The Startup Awards are taking place on November 27th and MadeSimple are proud to sponsor the Young Entrepreneur of the Year award, in an event that saw over 500,000 entries from British startups this year.
MadeSimple’s CEO Howard Graham will be at the event to present the Young Entrepreneur of the Year award and is looking forward to congratulating the winners.
“Recognising the creativity and hard work of young companies is a huge benefit to startups. It’s always great to see exciting businesses do well and being involved with the Startup Awards is a good way to give something back.”
The Startup Awards is being organised by Startups.co.uk – they will take place at Vinopolis in London Bridge on November 27th and will be hosted by comedian Alun Cochrane. Partners and sponsors include a range of fantastic businesses hoping to give the best startups of the year an award that can help their companies grow.
The winners will be selected by a range of judges including Simon Broughton (Head of business banking for RBS), Rebecca Burn-Callander (Enterprise Editor for The Daily Telegraph) and MadeSimple’s own Howard Graham.
Previous winners have included:
- Ella’s Kitchen – Winners of ‘Micro Business of the Year 2006’, the kid’s organic food maker’s founder Paul Lindley is among the judges this year.
- notonthehighstreet.com – Entrepreneur Holly Tucker won the ‘Women in Business Award 2008’ for her work with the online retail marketplace.
- Cambridge Satchel Company – The booming leather goods and satchel business has become a fashion icon, and won the ‘Product Business of the Year 2011’ award.
Winners and finalists will be among the most successful businesses of the past decade, with the awards now in their 12th year. It’s an exciting look at who will be making the news as these small businesses develop into established companies.
The 2015 Startups Awards are a way for entrepreneurial talent to emerge and has become a prestigious event where innovative, creative and ambitious young companies are recognised. See the official website for more information.
The MadeSimple Group is very honoured to be sponsoring the Young Entrepreneur of the Year award and giving something back to startups at the event on Friday 27th November 2015.
Latest posts by Mathew Aitken (see all)
- MadeSimple’s favourite books about business - March 2, 2017
- 7 ways working from home is overrated – a MadeSimple infographic - February 20, 2017
- ‘Your Business Adventure’ – a MadeSimple infographic - January 25, 2017