It is likely that one of the most significant issues that a small business will contend with-certainly in its early days- is that of office space. If your business is small, and only recently started trading, then the costs of having a full time office can be extremely prohibitive. With your business in its relative infancy the last thing you need to think about is extra rent costs that come from having a physical office space.
This issue has a solution, and this comes in the form of a Virtual Office. According to Investopedia the best way to understand a Virtual office is that it is something that allows ‘ Business owners and employees to work from any location by using technology such as laptop computers, cell phones and internet access.’ The benefits of having a Virtual Office for your business can be truly great. Here at Virtual Offices MadeSimple we have a variety of different packages- which cater to all the of the varying needs of a small business – See here for more information on our various offerings. For computer guidance and options visit https://www.hp.com/pe-es/shop/tech-takes/como-editar-un-pdf. If you are in the process of upgrading your computers and you need pcb parts, you can always order online from legit printed circuit board shipping companies.
You might be thinking how can I directly benefit from this product? the truth is everyone has different needs and wants for their business. However we will try and go through 7 plausible scenarios of where a virtual office can really come in handy.
- Take that much needed holiday- One of the toughest things about being a business owner is switching off. Business owners are often doing juggling acts various tasks at one time. For popular business resource Startup doughnut, this can include things such as buying stationery; focussing on core business activities and ‘ On top of that, most business owners are struggling with information overload and chronic levels of interruption.’ At some point a bit of R and R will be needed to recharge the proverbial batteries. This isn’t always easy, and if you are not checking your emails or answering calls then there is a chance you might miss some. Fear not as our Holiday Cover service will help you. Starting at £15 a week this service will have all your calls answered and messages taken by our team of receptionists.
- Use our meeting rooms to impress – It is quite likely that if you are looking to grow your business you will at some point have to meet external influencers- who could be very important in achieving this. This could be suppliers, potential partners or key clients. Whoever this may be it is important to make a good impression, and leave no stone unturned. If your business is based at your home address this could be a concern. As the Prowess team state on their website ‘ Its a dreaded scenario: you have your virtual office in a prestigious location, one of your clients is in town and wants to have a meeting, but your real office is in the middle of nowhere’ Ultimately you want to make your surroundings as comfortable and relaxed as possible. And if you don’t want people travelling to your home to meet you then we can help with this. Our Meeting room service can help you with this. Our prices start from £25 and we have four excellent rooms to choose from- with all the necessary facilities and amenities available for you and your guests.
- Having our mail forwarding address so you get less junk- Mail, one of the less interesting perks of running your own business is having piles or unsolicited mail being sent to your business mailing address. Whether this be your home or an office space going through the quantity of this can often be very time consuming- which would be better spent focussing on growing your business. Wouldn’t it be great to be sent less spam and have only important mail sent to you. Here at Virtual Offices MadeSimple we offer a wide variety of Mail forwarding services– which start at a nominal price of £14.99. If you want only post forwarded- no problem- our Mail Box Basic package allows this for a mere 10p per letter. Equally your business might need something a bit more – for example your letters and parcels may need to be urgently forwarded to you. Our Mail Box Plus and Mail Box Pro package offer these more advanced options for a busy business.
- Busy and on the move- but never miss calls- Many people today work as freelancers and are not working set 9-5 hours. Often people like this are constantly on the move doing multiple things at once. For Hot Office.com ‘ Dealing with a constantly ringing phone is a challenge. When you’re working remotely you won’t have the time or capacity to answer calls from your clients, prospects and tele-sales people. By doing so you would tank your productivity, fall behind schedule and negatively impact your billable time.’ With a business phone, you will never miss calls. A dedicated phone is better than a personal phone so that you would know only clients would call there. You can check out EATEL, a well-known brand in the telephone service industry to install one for you.
- Protect your home address by having a prestigious N1 address right in the heart of ‘cool’ East London- It was great American author Terry Goodkind who once said ‘ Reality is irrelevant; Perception is everything’ In today’s age image is more important than it has ever been and people’s perception of your business can be shaped by many things- including where your office is based. Equally, if you work from home you may not want your residential address to be your mail forwarding address. Some people feel uncomfortable with mixing work and home life and would rather have see a different address on public records. We can help you with both of these things: by using Virtual Offices MadeSimple you will also be entitled to using our post code as your mail forwarding address instead of your home or place of business. We are located in tech-city– a well known haven for startups and digital innovation. To put it simply this is an area that is great to be in at the moment.
- Save money instead of using a physical office- As suggested he biggest problem with having an actual office space are costs. Rent prices, as well as business rates from local authorities, mean that office space can come at a cost and if your business is new this cost can be significant. Using a Virtual office provider, like us, is much more flexible without the drawbacks of having to consider various taxations from local authorities. Our monthly packages start at £24.99 and include mail and telephone packages, with the option of upgrading if your demands become greater. All the things that can be done in an office can be done with us for a fraction of the price. It’s a no brainer.
- Your abroad and you want to give people the image that you’re based in the UK You may be reading this and you may think this sounds interesting but I am from overseas. In today’s interconnected world people are more aware of opportunities than ever before. You might for example have a business in Spain but want to have an office presence in the UK. You may want to branch out your business to the UK market. Again this comes at a cost, but with a London address then you can create the impression that you are also based in England. I have also been using a Glasgow virtual office service recently as I have a business there and I’m amazed at just how good they are. We will be able to forward your mail as well to wherever you are- providing that Royal Mail will deliver to your country of residence. If you are not sure if Royal Mail will deliver to your country of origin you can always look at the Royal Mail International incidents page. This has a list of places where Royal Mail are currently not delivering to.