MadeSimple is inviting startups into their new home in Wenlock Road, London N1 – to form companies for free – and gain practical hands-on advice from a range of startup experts.
The StartUp Day is a free event aimed at MadeSimple customers and those in the Tech City area that are looking to make a change in 2015 and set out on their ‘start up’ adventure.
MadeSimple will be joined by a number of their partners;
- Barclays will provide hands-on advice about starting out, business planning, banking and finance –
- Smarta will be on hand to discuss funding options and information about StartUp Loans –
- TaxAssist Accountants will advise on tax and accounting issues –
- Names.co.uk will provide hands-on workshops and advice to help startups get to grips with building an online presence – domain registration, website creation, ecommerce and hosting
- Simply Business will offer advice on startup insurance
- Google will deliver practical advice on getting online and growing online visiblity
- Darren Litton, Founder of Cocoba will be talking about his startup story.
The event is a pilot for MadeSimple, who recently rebranded and moved offices to be closer to ‘Tech City’. One element of the rebrand and move was to focus on getting closer to their customer base.
The MadeSimple Group includes a range of entities which focus on providing online business services to startups and those looking to grow their business. Company Formation MadeSimple – has formed over 350,000 UK limited companies and continues to be the choice of thousands of startups each month. Virtual Office MadeSimple provides mail forwarding services, telephone answering services, hot desking and meeting room hire, and Company Search MadeSimple provides access to robust company reports and documents – enabling anyone to review the credit rating and financial history of limited companies. Business Training MadeSimple provides a range of practical digital marketing training courses – covering social media, adwords, PPC and SEO – and Websites MadeSimple provides startups with everything they need to build their online presence.
Michelle Carvill, Marketing Director says:
The StartUp Day feels like the next right step for us. For the past decade we’ve grown as a predominantly online business – and whilst our competence in the online arena will continue, we are keen to get closer to our customers and better understand their needs. We’re perfectly positioned to offer practical advice and know-how to our customers online – and now we’re delivering it off-line too –giving people a chance to come in and meet us and our partners – so that they can ask questions in a relaxed and open environment.
The first StartUp Day will take place at MadeSimple’s offices on Thursday 22nd January 2015.
Press enquiries or for more information contact:
Direct line: 0203 772 2406
Office: 0203 217 0999
20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU